Monday, September 29

no title.

Have you seen the new Batman? (The Dark Knight) Christian Bale and Heath Ledger give a performance that is absolutely stunning, but I've just been thinking about the character two-face played by Aaron Eckhardt. It's interesting to watch how people act around different people, I'm not excluding myself from this post, but why can't we just be ourselves? What is that drive in us that makes us want to be different then who we were made to be?
Acceptance?
Validation?
Approval?
Why can't people just be who they say they are? This thought was provoked just by observing others and how they react to different people, how they 'rehearse' their lines to people and act out emotions. I don't like two-faced people. More so, I don't like that I sometimes am guilty of this trait I loathe. Two-faced.

I also wish people could just be honest with how they feel. To quote Relient K; 'I better rest my eyes cuz I'm growing weary of this point you've been trying to make, so rather then imply why don't you just verbalize all the things that you're trying to say? How things could turn out so well, but I'm beginning to see instead it's trouble. Into a pattern we fell of prolonging the inevitable. Why don't you, come right out and say it? Even if the words are probably gonna hurt I'd rather have the truth then something insincere. Why don't you come right out and say it? What it is you're thinking cuz I'm thinking it's not what I want to hear.' I wish people would be honest. Now don't get me wrong, there is a difference between honesty and being blunt. There is always good, better, and best way to go about telling how you feel, but at least say it. John Mayer would add this:
Have no fear
For giving in
Have no fear
For giving over
You better know that in the end
It's better to say too much
Then never to say what you need to say again

Even if your hands are shaking
And your faith is broken
Even as the eyes are closing
Do it with a heart wide open... wide...

Say what you need to say
Say what you need to
Say what you need to
Say what you need to say...

'Listen silver, speak gold' - someone I can't remember. :)


You know that feeling when you are so happy and so miserable at the same time? Where you notice every tree and every flower, and every smile and every frown? Do you ever feel alone but your convinced that everyone is watching you're every move, like the Truman show? Questions and answers. That is how we live our lives. It's always about trying to find out the answer. What is that answer? If love is the answer, could you rephrase the question?. . . hmmm. Life is a fickle thing. You go to smell the roses and grab a thorn. But it's worth it, right?

i sure do hope so.
that's all.
:)


DISCLAIMER: I REALLY AM A HAPPY PERSON I PROMISE :) I JUST LIKE TO THINK A LOT ABOUT REALLY RANDOM STUFF. I'M NOT TRYING TO BE NEGATIVE ALL THE TIME HA! I LOVE LIFE! :)

No comments: