Saturday, October 25

we hit a deer

i have secretly had a dark desire to hit a deer while driving in a car.

it happened.


i was sad.



but then was like DUDE! AHHHHH!!!! COOOLLL!!! hat me if you must, but it was one of those things that just doesn't happen to people you know. i'm glad nothing happened to the car and the deer got up and briskly jumped away, so everything is still cool between me and nature. :)


thank you kevin and daddy holcombe for taking me golfing and for letting me fulfill this secret desire of mine. i now want no more to do with deer's and the hitting thereof.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

we saw a deer leg by the side of the road the other day.
Despite what you have said, is there any chance that deer galloped away in a three-legged fashion?
Also, big news, I --and most of the people from home-- have hit deer.
but it's cool in utah, because you're in the city, not like... the woods, where it might be expected.

Allie said...

You are such a loon!