Friday, November 7

moments

moments are what make up our memories.
reflecting, but not looking back is what we need to do.
this moment will never come again.
there's another moment gone
and another
and, you get the idea. ha!
i just love moments.

how to capture a moment? i don't know, you just do. things happen and you remember. some you want to forget, some you want to re-live and others you just have to have them. but what's the purpose for it all? i don't know....



i also like writing when it doesn't make a lot of sense and you just write whatever comes out of your mind. i miss you. i miss a lot of you's actually. i miss friends that kick me into shape and make me happy. that's what memories are for, for me at least, to help me reflect and do something more with my life. hmmmm...


well that's all i have. hope you are having a great day Eric, I say this because i think i'm mostly the only one who reads this, but i don't mind, just remember what sparked this moment.

sigh.

love.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i read this.
every time you post i read it.
keep it up, love.