Tuesday, January 13

away

Thoughts incubate our dreams, you are my happy thought
with a little fairy dust i've learned to fly
given by the one you have to clap for or she'll die.
And so believe and you'll be where you need to be
i wouldn't mind if it was next to me.

Love bridges two hearts across a river that seems impossible to gap
distance makes it hard to maintain but i would work til the end of my days
to build my bridge toward your heart just tell me where to start

chorus.

cuz true love is dreaming
true love is being
true love is giving
true love is freeing

She makes me wonder why a twitter pated smile
a blushful giggle girl you're so inspired
i try, to love
i do, to live
she makes me hap hap happy so i do a little jig
but most of why i love you it is this
you make me better than i am so i dream big.

I see your acts and stand in awe, i hear you voice and die
they say cambells chicken noodle is good for the soul i would have to say they're wrong
because you my darling are the sure best thing for any soul and any qualm

chorus.

i closed my eyes that's when i saw my dream has been here all along
one night i dreamed of you
i knew everything was true
no more flu no more blues is it true
I'M SO IN LOVE WITH YOU!

chorus.

:)


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have a blog!! Crazy! I love the song. Simple. Truthful. Miss you.

Anonymous said...

Oh and p.s. I love the title to your blog. Remember how my nickname is Wendy Darling? Treehouse? I remember.