Friday, October 3

nothing much

Today was a pretty blah day. It started out with me realizing I had fallen asleep, fully clothed and upside down still wearing what I had worn all day, and the light was on. UGH! Then I got up and did some house work and homework. Followed by a round of golf with my parents and grandpa up in Sandy, in which I did very poorly at, getting a 43 which is decent for not playing golf day in and day out but still a sad score for golf. Next I drove home eagerly awaiting the viewing of the BYU game which was so conveniently on KJAZZ, but remembering that I had a frisbee game that I wanted to play in. I proceeded to get ready for the game and at approximately 5:49, got in my newly purchased car, and just as I was turning the ignition I received a phone call informing me the game was canceled. Great day so far. So I went back inside to do that which I had previously designed to do, watch the annihilation of Utah State, but to my dismay, BYU did not provide the blowout that was expected. BYU took a commanding 27 point lead early but fought it's way to stay afloat as Utah State late in the game took it to the defense scoring the first points against the cougs in 11 quarters. The game ended in a 34-14 win for the Cougs, but it was a disappointing showing of what BYU can really do.

So now I'm studying, after a day of a lot of little and light disappointments.

*sigh*

And the day isn't even over. I still have two hours to see what other fun adventures are in store for me this lonely Friday night.

It's Friday night, and I'm at home writing a blog, postponing my study, eating kettle corn with my parents who are arguing over who should answer the phone.

*sigh*

yeah...

*sigh*

1 comment:

Unknown said...

oh eric! I'm sorry. I sat at home with my roommates moping about too, if I hadn't assumed you'd be out and about, you could have come here. It wouldn't have been too much more fun, but we would have loved you up and made you feel better.