Saturday, October 11

'Our crusing altitude...'

What a great grand and glorious day! I spent the morning getting called back for choir in the upcoming show 'Christmas Carol' @ the Hale Center, and it was good. Then I went home and packed and immediately departed for the SLC airport where I boarded a plane, with my good friend Kevin, and flew to Chicago and then ended up in Miami. We were picked up by a really awesome dude that dropped us off @ Denny's. The food was fast and super delicious. Now I'm with my friend in a Marriot awaiting that sweet idea of sleep...

ahhh...

what a beautiful day.

ps it's raining, the warm rain, the kind i like.
pss i had another thought but it left me.

hmmm...o yeah, so i'm totally going on a cruise in two days, well tomorrow now. . . :) horray!!!


:]

No comments: