Thursday, October 9

another day

I woke up, late.
Drove down to Provo.
Was tutored by Katie. (Thank you Katie)
Studied @ the Enclave room #304, Kendra thought I was Katie.
Went to class at 12:43, BOM.
Learned, or more listened to Isaiah and the 2 Nephi Chapters.
Departed class, obtained The Daily Planet, failed Sudoku while walking back to my car.
Drove to Burger King, Wopper Jr., Fries, and a Side Salad.
Parked and sang sappy love songs as I devoured my food.
Sped to the Holcombe's to sing and play piano for the Grandparents, HIGHLIGHT!
Cruised home to be to work by 4.
Sang and improved with the kids I teach.
6 o'clock came, class was over, parking lot duty.
Headed over to a 'Birthday Party' at the park, 3 people showed up.
Dropped the party people off at their destinations.
Went home, argued with my parents over whether or not I should do a show.
Met up with Julie and Wes, reminisced.
Auditioned, did well.
Saw Janessa Lamb.
Wearily drove home to an angry household. No flights. No money.
My amazing mother put together the 'show' Scott and I are singing tomorrow.
Practiced.
Sat down on the couch.
Cried.
Wrote a blog.

Predicted future:

Mosey on downstairs.
Brush my teeth.
Say my prayers.
Try to sleep.
Text.
Fall asleep.
.
.
.
.

Start all over again.

1 comment:

Casey T. said...

I'd like a little more detailing of your day if you don't mind...