Thursday, September 25

hopeless romantic

ok.
so now that that's out.. :)

I AM A HOPELESS ROMANTIC! let me explain...




So, today in class (class being the class I teach at the Scera theater), there was a scene acted out from the play Aladdin, also a famous Disney movie (in case you didn't know). It was the one where Aladdin goes to see Jasmine and try and win her heart. Well, he fumbles over his words and does a horrible job at wooing this ever so beautiful lady because he is trying to be Prince Ali Ababua, it is not until he is himself that she starts to listen. Aladdin, now being Aladdin, tells the Princess how he really feels about being trapped in life and blah blah blah, but this gets her attention. He then asks.
'Do you trust me?'She hesitantly responds, 'Yes. . .Then the lovers go on a magic carpet ride to a whole new world. Cheesy? Yes. Adorable? Absolutely. People, I got chills and butterflies and all that stuff. I know, I'm ridiculous. But I can't help it.

I LOVE IT! Here are a few other favorites. :)


Beauty and the Beast, what are the odds she would kiss him and change him to a human, seriously, so cute.

Now Peter Pan has a different kind of romance. These two lovers, though they never ended up together, still shared a deep friendship. They had commitment issues, but when they kiss on the pirate ship after the great battle between Peter and Hook, I was done for.

Mrs. Darcy... COME ON!!!

Yup.

You remember this one?

Have you seen this? It's just great.

Herc was head over heels for Meg, so in love, yet they couldn't be together, until the end! AHHHHHHHHH!!! :) GREAT!

Am I right? K, and the episode that was on today, yeah the one where they met halfway and Jim proposed.... sigh.... in the rain.

'Here's to lookin' at you kid', (that's for you)



sigh...

... :)




1 comment:

Unknown said...

darn you eric.
I didn't see that episode of the office yet and yet i read that my stomach dropped.

also, this is becky, if you didn't know.