Thursday, September 25

right now

Man, life is so hard. Question, have you ever felt so good about something or so uplifted by someone or so excited about life? Like one time there was this PC game that I wanted to purchase, I felt SO good about buying it. It was 20 dollars, and at the time it was the coolest thing in the world, but when I got home to play it, it lost it's savor very quickly. I felt good about getting it, I got it, and hated it. But have you ever felt good about something and had to get rid of it or leave it in the 'dreams' section of your mind? And it just makes you sad that you ever had to lose it? That's hard. You can have a million people tell you it will be alright and that everything will work out, but it's still so hard.

I know it all will work out and that everything happens for a reason and that our voyage through life needs storms and waves so we can learn how to steer our vessel, but isn't it nice to have anchors along the way? Doesn't it seem like when you feel you're ready to leave the harbor, and you get out on the vast ocean that the your universe sometimes crumbles? Well I did.

So I'm writing it down. So it no longer gets to fester inside my head.

Did you know that a plane is never headed in the right direction, but always lands at it's predetermined destination? The pilot has to make constant changes and course corrections in order for the aircraft to arrive where it has designed to go.

hmm.

Right now I'm studying in the Library, but right now my mind is flying away to a happier place and a happier time.

But no one can stay there too long, we all have to grow up someday right?
I say no.
But so many say yes.
So for now I will be grown up and face my storms.


right now, life is hard

No comments: