Thursday, October 23

playlist

Let me preface this by saying that music is a big indicator of my mood, and it really affects how I feel.


k, so i was driving today i noticed that all the songs that were coming on fit my mood exactly and then dictated how I felt. . .if that makes sense. Anyways it was so profound to how i'm feeling right now that I wrote all of them down. This is on shuffle out of 3467 songs:

Stardust - Michael Buble.
.....i kinda cheated on this one cuz i picked it but it set the tone if you will. ha!
Sunshine = Love - Eric Sackett
What Hurts the Most - Rascal Flatts
Someday - John Legend
It Had to Be You - Frank Sinatra
A Kiss to Build A Dream On - Louis Armstrong
I'd Give You the Moon - Jake Coco
Call Me Irresponsible - Michael Buble
Sweetest Goodbye - Maroon Five
My Life - Billy Joel
Lost - Michael Buble
Tell Her About It - Billy Joel
Won't Go Home Without You - Maroon Five
Nothing Lasts Forever - Maroon Five
He Don't Love You Like I Love You - Daniel Beddingfield
Color Spectrum Song - Disney


anyways, i thought it was very poignant and melancholy, but also cheerful and nostalgic (ps i would have never known that word if it hadn't been for kaylie hancock and brooke beecher thanks girls :)) it was just super uper crazy and totally legit, somewhat ridiculous how close it was to how i currently feel. wow. well hugz and kisses world can't wait to see what comes next.

ps i truly love music and cannot wait to record my CD next week woot woot! :)


No comments: